Solidarity and Support for Scientists
The SFB 914 offers fellowships for scientists (doctoral and postdoctoral researchers, as well as Bachelor and Master students) displaced by the war in the Ukraine.
In response to the current wartime crisis in the Ukraine, the SFB 914 is offering fellowships for up to 6 months for researcher-refugees from the war regions. We aim to provide initial financial support as well as training and/or research opportunities in life-science labs in Munich.
The SFB 914 core disciplines are molecular and cellular biology, biochemistry and physiology (SFB 914 Research Areas). Life science researchers and clinician scientists may apply. Applications should include a CV, a short description of your scientific background and recent project, and your current personal situation. Scientists with dependent children are encouraged to apply.
For application and further details or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other links to support options:
- #ScienceForUkraine is a community group of volunteer students and research scientists from academic institutions in Europe and around the world. The mission is to collect and disseminate information about support opportunities at the university, national, and international level for graduate students and researchers directly affiliated to an academic institution in Ukraine
- LMU collects donations to help students and academics from Ukraine
- LMU support for enrolled students from Ukraine
- RefPsych – Films for refugees and helpers by MPI of Psychiatry
- Ukraine Hilfe in Planegg – Gemeinde Planegg (in German)
- Willkommen-in-München (in German)